Bingo Buillding was located on I-35 Northbound between E 11th & E 12th. It was torn down in 2019. In its past, this building was a Bingo parlor, a Safeway, and Obama's Campaign HQ.
- Watercolor illustration art print
- Printed with pigment-based inks on heavy-weight, hot pressed 100% cotton paper.
- Printed & shipped from Taos, NM
- Prints are packed between cardboard in a flat mailer envelope
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days
- Framing not included
356/365 of the series: One Year of Buildings